Our terms and conditions relate to services provided by Stuck on You. Please read our terms and conditions of use carefully. By using, visiting or browsing the Stuck on You website you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions of use.
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at our sole discretion. The most current version of the terms and conditions will supersede all previous versions.
Rewards Terms and Conditions
- Please note – The application or award of points is subject to approval. Therefore some points may not be available for immediate use and may take several days to be approved. This may include but not be limited to reviews and social media interactions.
- Some points, such as reviews and social sharing will be capped with quantity, time and accumulation limits and subject to ‘fair play, normal consumer use.’ For example social points such as ‘likes’ if introduced, may be capped to one like per hour or 3 likes per week (just as an example) We will not disclose these settings.
- Simply sign up for an Account with Stuck on You and entry to Stuck on You Rewards is FREE
- Stuck on You Rewards points have no monetary value, we reserve the right to increase or decrease the value of points without notice.
- We reserve the right to Amend or delete the Stuck on You rewards program, without notice
- Remember to use your points! All points expire on 365 days inactivity. Don’t worry, we will send several reminders that the account holders points are about to expire – However we do not accept responsibility for deliverability of emails – It is your responsibility to ensure you use your points are used within the required period.
Stuck on You Rewards - Membership
- Simply sign up for an account to become a member. You may only apply to be a member of Stuck on You Rewards if you are aged 18 years or over.
- To become a member, you must register for an account online, complete the required information or contact Stuck on You Rewards customer help via the online contact page.
- We may refuse your application for membership for any reason.
- Membership is free, however this is subject to change.
- Stuck on You reserves all rights to amend or terminate Stuck on You rewards program at any time without notice.
- Stuck on You Rewards are subject to a ‘fair play - normal consumer use’. Stuck on You reserves all rights to remove points gained via deliberately harvesting “excessive” points. Any acts to deliberately misuse the Stuck on You rewards program may result in termination from the program and the removal of any accumulated points.
- Using or quoting your Stuck on You (SOY) Rewards during a SOY transaction or registering with Stuck on You Rewards in accordance with clauses 1-6 above constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- You may terminate your membership at any time and for any reason by contacting us, however this may exclude you from further purchases. Points are not redeemable for cash and hold no monetary value
- Points are a promotional bonus for customer loyalty and not redeemable for cash. Points hold no monetary value
- Point value may increase or decrease. Point value is subject to change without notice
- Points for reviews will only be attributed once reviews are approved. We reserve all rights not to approve reviews
- Points may be credited to your account after an approved transaction or action.
- Stuck on You may reverse Stuck on You Rewards points where a transaction is cancelled or a refund given.
- Stuck on You Rewards may be corrected if erroneous, invalid points or adjust for reversed transactions at any time even if it would put your membership account into a negative points balance.
- You may check your points balance online by using your registered account.
- Stuck on You Rewards points expire after a 12 months inactivity:
- Stuck on You Rewards points have no cash or monetary value.
- Stuck on You rewards program is subject to availability. We are not responsible to you if Stuck on You rewards becomes unavailable, including technical errors and human error.
- We may, in our discretion, make any change we see fit to these Terms and Conditions, including, without limitation:
- the Qualifying Transactions;
- the points you can earn on Qualifying Transactions;
- the number of points required for rewards;
- the period for expiry of existing or future points in your account.
- Terms and Conditions can be changed without notice:
- In addition to the right to terminate, we may terminate your Stuck on You Rewards membership immediately and without notice where you or an additional member:
- fail to comply with these Terms and Conditions;
- provide misleading information or make any misrepresentation to us;
- are abusive or offensive to any of our staff ;
- Where your Stuck on You Rewards membership is terminated, you and all additional members will cease to be entitled to earn and redeem points and your points will be deleted.
- Respecting your personal information is very important to us. The SOY Privacy Statement forms part of these Terms and Conditions. The SOY Privacy Statement sets out what personal information we collect, how we use it, to whom we may disclose it and what your privacy choices are. Our Privacy Statement is available on request from SOY customer service team
- We may provide your personal information to parties involved in a purchase or potential purchase of any part of our business.
- We will not be liable to you for the termination of the Stuck on You Rewards program for any reason whatsoever, including (without limitation) for any points in your account at the time of termination.
- Any liability we may have to you in negligence, breach of contract or otherwise, and all conditions and warranties as to the condition, suitability, quality, fitness or safety of any goods or services supplied by Stuck on You Rewards whether express or implied by statute, are excluded to the extent permitted by law, and, where liability cannot be excluded, our liability to you will in all cases be limited to:
- the cost of re-supplying the goods or repairing, or paying the costs of repairing, the goods;
- reinstating number of points in dispute; or,
- where the dispute relates to a reward, the number of points required to redeem the reward.
- Any tax, liability, or duty incurred by a member arising from a member's participation in the Stuck on You Rewards program is the responsibility of the member.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
- In these Terms and Conditions “Stuck on You Rewards” “SOY” "we", "us", or "our" means Stuck on You (Australia) Pty Ltd or its Related Bodies Corporate or its authorised representatives. Each exclusion or limitation of liability in favour of us applies also to our Related Bodies Corporate.
- Qualifying Transaction means a transaction us or a Related Body Corporate for goods on which we issue points.
- Related Bodies Corporate has the same meaning as in the Corporations Act 2001.
- Terms and Conditions means this document, and any other documents referred to in it.
- Governing law. The law of Victoria, Australia governs these terms and conditions.